Monday, May 18, 2015

Review: Vivere Double Hammock with Steel Stand

I've long enjoyed the idea of having a hammock around in the home, but never had any place around to hang it, either in the form of trees, columns. And I'm too lazy (or chicken) to drill holes in the walls or support beams.

When Amazon had a sale on the Vivere Hammock with Stand, I jumped on it. I figured worse comes to worse, I'd return it.
Unpacked, the hammock came with a carrying case, 5 pieces of metal, and a hammock with metal reinforcements on the eyelets. The stand was fairly easy to assemble, and tool-free. Once the hammock was set up, there was no question of returning it, as Bowen immediately decided that it was his! He fell off the hammock a couple of times despite us teaching him how to get in and out of it properly, but after that had no problems whatsoever.
It's unusual nowadays for a toy to hold Bowen's attention for more than a few days, but it's been a couple of weeks and he still guards it jealously, though he occasionally will share it with friends. It's been a great buy and I have no regrets.

Recommended!

Post a Comment