Thursday, September 15, 2011

Independent Cycle Touring in Europe: The Presentation


If you've been following this blog, you know that I've been giving a series of presentations at REI about Independent Cycle Touring. I hadn't put up the slides before because they were under revision all the time (especially between presentations things would change), but now I think I've gotten it stable, so those who're interested can view it.

If you're in the Bay Area, the last two presentations are September 19th at Saratoga, and September 29th in Mountain View. Registration is free, so show up and see the slides in full resolution! In addition, I'll always provide pre-flight entertainment for those who show up early. The reception to these presentations, no matter the size of the crowd, has always been very positive, and you can't beat the price.
Post a Comment