Sunday, February 27, 2011

Introducing my Consultancy Service

I've been helping people on various things, ranging from linking up their startups with potential employees, helping various people vet their ideas, to helping engineers negotiate their compensation. All of these activities are time consuming, and do take quite a bit of my time. At this point, I'm having to admit that unless I start charging people, all my time can easily be taken up by random interruptions.

Unfortunately, my hourly rate is not cheap. Nevertheless, given how much I've boosted people's offers, I can safely say that I could charge 10X my hourly rate and everyone I've helped would still come out ahead. Unlike books or generalists, I don't work in platitudes and generalities. In most cases, I tell people exactly what to say to their managers to get a better offer/counter-offer.

If you need someone to help you negotiate your compensation package, see what I can do for you!
Post a Comment