Sunday, October 17, 2010

Berkeley Presentation

I was over at Cal on Friday to give a talk at the CSUA general meeting. Before that, I spent some time visiting with friends. Berkeley is always a special place, and I wish I had spent more time there, but as always I am surprised by how busy I am now compared to what my original vision of retirement would be.

We raffled off 3 copies of my startup book, and I gave a presentation that was specialized for students who would be graduating over the next year or so. The amount of activity around startups at Berkeley is quite amazing, since I don't remember that being a big part of undergraduate life 18 years ago.

I've provided most of the presentation below. Sharp-eyed CSUAers will notice some modifications and a couple of slides missing. That's because I provide real names and numbers in the presentation, and I would rather not have that out on the open internet. Think of it as an extra bonus for those of you who did show up on a Friday night to hear a boring old fogey talk.

Post a Comment