Friday, April 16, 2010

Singapore-Malaysia-Thailand Trip Pictures

I took a vacation for two weeks in Singapore, Thailand, and Malaysia with my girlfriend and my parents. My parents mostly because they knew the area well, thereby ensured that I was eating mostly the best of the best that Singapore and Malaysia had to offer, and secondly, Malaysia is still enough of a podunk country that simply speaking English wouldn't have been enough. My dad speaks fluent Malay. =)

Anyhow, pictures and video! Pictures are in chronological order, the videos, not so much. I ended up with about 500 pictures culling from 1000, so not too bad. =)


Videos are uploaded on youtube because picasa doesn't support 720p yet. To see the difference between 480p and 720p, simply do full screen and the difference will be obvious.


Enjoy!
Post a Comment